Corpse Party

Friday, November 25, 2011

Template Change~

Having been pissed off by our old template and the way the original coder has done a rather cryptic and unadaptive sheet, I've impulsively decided to switch to another template.

I've worked on a dummy blog til it was stable, and most necessary tweaks have been made, like integrating our navigation, spoiler tags, styling etc.
Now the tabs finally have their own, separate background rather than being stubborn bitches relying on the global body background due to meh code.
This means the Corpse Party background is exactly how I wanted it to be from now on, and I've set the flags for more theme-based stylings.

Of course, there'll be a few errors I bet, so if you find any, please report them. A comment below helps already =)

Now the next thing Alkaid and I should think about are name and actual banner to finally get this thing rolling in a larger extend.... oh well, any helpful tips are appreciated as well.

So long, and thanks for all the fish~

No comments:

Post a Comment