Corpse Party

Friday, March 2, 2012

*Gives Out Popcorn To The Occasion* - Persona4 Arena

New videos have arrived and since my computer is breaking down to "omg please don't let me work anymore my internals are broken" my news posting is very limited to links and a few short sentences. But this is no excuse for being so late to see this footage!! GNAH

*cough* Nonetheless please enjoy this belated news post or rather video of Mitsuru-sempai fighting our beloved detective Naoto!

Also there's a playstation blog special about the game and the localization right here






It seems like that I will officially give out my PSN ID should this game ever reach europe. Let's fight Persona and blazblue players of the World!!

Well at least it's confirmed to have an US release so import is also possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment